Are you a list maker? I am. I have countless “to do” lists both of the handwritten and the digital variety. Those “to-do” lists are of the mundane type. The chores that must be done, the work projects, the grocery lists. I decided that I wanted a fun version, thus my fall bucket list. So here it is:
- replace the ferns and geraniums with mums, pansies, and pumpkins. Add a few jack-o-lanterns for Halloween.
- visit a pumpkin patch
- spend time with friends finding my way through a corn maze
- try a new fall soup recipe
- learn to make my great grandmother’s caramel cake
- take a drive through the mountains to see the leaves
- Watch a scary movie
- visit the farmers market
- jump in a leaf pile
That’s my bucket list. What’s on your list?